The purpose of this 'Phlog' is two fold.  First to show off some of my favorite photos that I have taken.  Second to encourage you to get out and explore your own backyards.  I will attach a google map to each photo.  Happy Exploring!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Settings: ISO 100, f/20, 1/15s

This shot was taken at Nevada Falls in Yosemite last October.   I really like the colors in the rock.  This picture was taken while hiking Half-Dome on its last open weekend of the year.  The trip was ridiculous in general sleeping in the car one night on the valley floor, sleeping at 17 degrees the next night at Little Yosemite Valley, and then we drove through the entire night back to LA the 3rd night.  It was still an incredible trip.  I highly reccomend backingpacking Half Dome as you can spend more time and beat the crowds in the morning.    



No comments:

Post a Comment