The purpose of this 'Phlog' is two fold.  First to show off some of my favorite photos that I have taken.  Second to encourage you to get out and explore your own backyards.  I will attach a google map to each photo.  Happy Exploring!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Settings: ISO 100, f/3.2, 1/100s

I don't know why I put this picture up today.  It could be because I just wrote an 8 page research paper in a night and this is what I am going to feel like when the caffeine wears off and I have only 3 hours of sleep under my belt.  It could be because I have had a cold for3 days now and and tired of green mucus clogging my head.  Let's be honest though, people who know me know I am an optimist and am rarely upset.  I choose this photo because it brings back such fond memories of my days spent romping around the Boundary Waters of Minnesota and Canada.  This pit is so much more than just a place to do you business; it a place where you can truly let it all out (sorry for being ‘punny’ and graphic).  Right now it is pouring rain in LA.  I have been sequestered for 9 hours at my computer and I am ready to get outside.  I did not post this photo because of its dynamic lighting or the perfect diagonal object in the background drawing your gaze across the picture.  No, I chose this photo  because I am ready to get outside, I am ready again to run free, I am ready to let it all out!...First though I need to proof my essay...  



* No map for this post, just go outside where ever you may be and be one with the toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment