The purpose of this 'Phlog' is two fold.  First to show off some of my favorite photos that I have taken.  Second to encourage you to get out and explore your own backyards.  I will attach a google map to each photo.  Happy Exploring!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Settings: ISO 400, f/8, 1/80s

Sitting in my room right now with the window wide open to keep me awake it reminded me of the hike to Switzer Falls I took earlier in the fall.  It was a cool autumn day in LA (about 73 degrees).  The hike down to Switzer Falls is pretty easy although you have to cross the creek a number of times which gets old.  Once you get down to the fork in the trail you have a choice to make.  Go to the left to see Switzer Falls, or go to the right to go to the super secret pool (not really secret).  I usually do both as both aren't that far.  I especially recommend going to the pool as you can jump off the side into it or slide down the rocks, both are equally fun.  Enjoy the trip!

Settings: ISO 100, f/8.0, 1/100s

















No comments:

Post a Comment