The purpose of this 'Phlog' is two fold.  First to show off some of my favorite photos that I have taken.  Second to encourage you to get out and explore your own backyards.  I will attach a google map to each photo.  Happy Exploring!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Settings: ISO 100, f/4.0, 1/800s

Pt. Reyes is one of my favorite places in Northern CA for its incredible coast line.  The hike out to the cliffs was great and traversed a number of terrains.  The views coming down to the cliffs from the mountains were spectacular and only get better as you switch back down.  The hike back to the parking lot was just as nice since it brought us along a clear flowing creek with moss and a full canopy all around.  It can easily get crowded though so be prepared.  For our hike (my aunt and I), we started at the Bear Valley visitors center, went up to Mt. Wittenberg, hopped onto the Sky Trail which brought us down to Arch rock and then we took the easy Bear Valley Trail back.


1 comment: